TMMonitorTM provides turbine owners and operators with an efficient management tool for easy Parts Tracking, Full Maintenance History including reports and service bulletins, Planning of Future Inspections with Simulator.
The 2016 release ushers in a new era by giving you everything you need to manage your turbine maintenance across desktop and mobile.
- Full maintenance history
- Parts tracking with remaining lifetime
- Simulator based future planning
- Graphical representation of maintenance timeline
- Cost and value reports + budget planning
- Easy data entry by the Client
TMMonitorTM for teams empowers your staff with the best app to work across desktop and mobile and with the selectable supporting services.
TMMonitorTM provides an efficient method for overall management of maintenance inspections that serves all the parties in the organization when it comes to managing maintenance budgets, costs, turbine parts and inspections.
It also makes software and license management easy for IT, and helps everyone work smarter while keeping costs low.
- Cost Savings - Minimize capital and repair costs by better parts rotation
- Better risk management through parts/inspection monitoring, tracking of remaining lifetime, current status of parts and clear history data
- Directly in your browser - TMMonitor is easily accessible and operable by multiple users on any platform
- Never lose your data -Centralized data storage
- Different user levels and permissions
Additionally to the TMMonitor software package, GASRE provides comprehensive support services for turbine owners and operators.
We can support you throughout the entire operating period of the power plant to extent its lifetime and save costs.
- TMMonitor establishment including training
- Planning of long-term maintenance schedules
- Assistance in procurement of field services, repairs
- Vendor verification and quality control
- TMMonitor data enre and update